Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Making a video

I got up and discovered it was only 7, so I laid down again until my alarm went off. Then I got up to brush and swish twice, do my special exercises, make coffee, etc. I also soaked my sprouts, which aren't doing so well. I put a cotton ball soaked in vitamin C in my cheek over a tooth that hurt. I sanitized several masks and put them in baggies.
I had a meditation morning with Oprah and Deepak, going through three of their 20 minute sessions. When I got up afterward, my back hurt in a way that was very troubling. I took shower, and did five rounds of hot/cold. I put the box fan on to dry out the bathroom. I cleaned very lightly because my back hurt. I wanted to lay down but was afraid I might not get back up. I looked at a video of an Easter service where members had recorded themselves saying 'Lord, hear our prayer” and those videos had been spliced into the prayer. Our choir director wants us (the choir) to send her such videos. Sigh.
I looked into a missing offering deposit, or rather an extra deposit that I have no record of. I washed the dishes that were in the sink.
I read outside, not sure I needed my coat, but at least I wasn't cold. When I came in, everything I looked at was red. I made breakfast, and watched a video, but can't now remember what it was about. I listened to a tapping meditation. I went to the post office to mail the last two masks. Then I put on a video about sound healing and started sewing two new masks. Chris came home from work.
I went walking with Stacey until 6:30 or so. Then I saw Beverly called, so I called her back. Afterward, I had Chris take a video of me for Jennifer before the sun set. I wanted to do it outside so no one will see what my house looks like.
I made and ate supper, then watched Royal Pains. I made two drinks: one with magnesium and one with vitamin C. I did some more sewing until Chris was ready. Then I sipped while we watched two episodes of Supergirl. I put a swab of castor oil over my tooth. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to look into the deposit error, and download the videos and choose one to send to church. Then I wrote my blog and went to bed. (If I can't get up in the morning, at least Chris will be here.)
* I don't think the video will play, but you can see what it looks like. *

No comments: