Sunday, April 19, 2020

Red letter day: I dusted

I got up to take the first supplement. Then I realized the red clover heads were out in the rain and asked Chris to bring them in. I put them in the oven to dry out. I showered, then brushed and swished, and got dressed. I rubbed more coconut oil on the itchy spot, getting oil in my hair. I washed dishes and countertops in the kitchen. I finished listening to an interview from yesterday. Then I watched our church service on Facebook. It was distracting to have people spliced into the prayer, but it was nice to see them flashing the peace sign later.
I looked for M*A*S*H style masks for Kurt. I could not find a pattern, and from the looks, they have only one pleat. But it could be a special design or fabric for wearing while acting and speaking. I took the next rounds of supplements. Finally I started making breakfast about the time that Chris wanted to make lunch. I had to pause breakfast because the treasurer called. But his question was easily answered, thank goodness.
I finished making breakfast, then ate it while reading e-mail. William called, apparently out of boredom. I got some dusting done while he talked. Then I called Faye, who was out grocery shopping with Dad. CoVid is still under control at her hospital. The mask I made for Dad doesn't fit.
I cut out pieces for the book masks. I started sewing, but then had to call Kurt to tell him I had no more black elastic so his choices were white elastic, or black ties. He chose the ties and I found a pair of black shoestrings that should work nicely.
I parsed out practitioner supplements for the week. I planted my seed tray that was full of potting soil from yesterday. I went to Stacey's house and we walked around the circle three or four times, discussing the ramifications of economic slowdown. We only stopped because the rain came back.
When I got home, Chris pulled a pot of chicken legs from the oven. I got my mask project to a good stopping point and had two chicken legs. I also ate a can of organic soup while reading e-mail.
I watched Royal Pains, then resumed work on the book masks while Chris finished his game. Then we watched two episodes of Supergirl as I sipped my magnesium drink. Afterward, Chris went to bed with a book, and I stayed up to do a few last things.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one from yesterday when Kurt wanted to see what number fabric I had. *

No comments: