Thursday, April 23, 2020

So many videos to watch

I got up late, never hearing the second alarm. Chris had the bread machine pulled out, so I filled the machine with ingredients and turned it on. I put Kurt's mask in an envelope. I watched the rest of a video from yesterday, and some related videos. I saw how a Covid story from Italy used the same pic of an ICU as a story from New York. There were also videos of quiet hospitals and ambulances in New York – no evidence of the crises the media is saying is there. Also, numbers of all-cause mortality are actually lower this year than for the same time last year. Not by much, but still.
At 10 am, I took a frozen beef heart over to Stacey's house. I gave it to her husband who was pleased to take on a challenge. He said she'd be out in a minute, but she got caught up on a work call, so I went home.
I went home. I read e-mail and came across one from Kurt. I talked to him about the latest masks he asked for. I made and ate breakfast while reading e-mail. It had been raining, but the sun was peaking through. I sat in the back yard, and started reading a new book. When I came in, there was a message from Stacey. So I dressed for walking and headed out. She met me outside, and we walked in circles until the rain hit. Then we went into her house and she gave me a bag of stuff she had borrowed. She showed me her stained-glass tools. We talked some more, and when the rain let up a little, I ran home.
I made a Star Trek mask, then put it in the envelope with the first one. I took the mid-afternoon supplement, then went to the post office. I picked up the mail and mailed the envelop.
I read e-mail while watching more short videos. I put two chicken legs in a special bowl and heated them in the toaster oven. I returned to my laptop until the chicken was hot, then rescued it from the oven. I ate it while watching the last episode of Royal Pains. I was very sad that there are no more episodes to watch.
I let Chris know when I was done. I made my evening drink and then we watched two episodes of Supergirl. Chris went to bed, and I stayed up to blog and listen to a vaccine documentary. They said aluminum safety studies are done on enteral, not parenteral (injected) aluminum.

No comments: