Monday, June 15, 2020

Canceling appointments

I got up when I heard the 7:30 alarm. I was already mostly awake. I started with the usual stuff, and watered the plants. When I got online, I watched a short video about Tesla. It was interesting and showed Edison as a cold businessman.
I cleaned out the trunk of my car and vacuumed it. I wasn't sure what to do with the stuff that I took out. I listened to an interview on vagus nerve stimulation: electrical stim of tragus, humming, gargling, singing, or gagging very strongly.
When I finished the pre-breakfast supplement regimen, I prepared breakfast, using up the last of the 14 day supply. I ate breakfast at my laptop, then put on my bathing suit and read outside. I started a new book about the pelvic floor.
I called the chiropractor to cancel my appointment next month. I had to leave a message. I called the dentist to schedule one last appointment and cancel appt for August. She could not fit me in. I called the chiropractic office back. She scheduled me for one last appt and said I could pick up my x-rays. Then I talked to Kurt about masks and a possible relationship he might have. I had to go in the bedroom to get away from the noise of the AC system so I could hear. Not much later, Denise called and we had a chat, though not like yesterday.
I went to the post office and picked up the mail. I watered my plants again, because it was so hot and dry. I read some e-mail. Then I decided to mow the lawn instead of taking a walk. The battery lasted through the whole lawn, but then I plugged it in. My neighbor said hello so we had a nice chat through the fence.
I listened to part of an interview with David Icke. He had a fascinating view of recent events. He said the 1% are funding the riots in order to divide the populace so they won't realize CoVid is a conspiracy to advance their agenda and unite in rebellion. For supper I had celery with hummus, which is surprisingly filling. Chris roasted brussel sprouts, so I ate some of those as well. Chris and I talked about the new job and why he hadn't gotten other jobs he'd applied for. I ate nuts and coconut flakes.
I listened to more of the interview, sitting against the PEMF pad. Later, I made magnesium water, and sipped it while watching Legends with Chris. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to blog and such.
* This is Robin showing us her Fisher Price fabrics last Tuesday. *

No comments: