Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Going away goodies!

I got up at 7:30. I took the first supplements, and soaked the sprouts. I started making 2 masks, one for Jennifer's daughter and one for me that maximizes breathability. In other words, it won't protect me from anything but hostile stares.
I skipped the second supplement, and did the third, read e-mail, and then took the 4th.
I got dressed and went to the Tuesday group. As usual, we met outside in the parking lot. Rain threatened, but never really hit. Chris called to say his GPS wasn't working and did I-80 go through Salt Lake City? I repeated his question out loud and Beth knew the answer. Anita gave us each a word search paper. This one took a lot longer than the one last week. I gave away some wool fabric that has been in my car a long time. Susan gave me a pin cushion and a bag. Robin brought fruit and home grown veggies so we could have a farewell party for me. She even gave me all the leftover vegetables. Beverly gave me an etched glass with my name on it. She took my pic since I did not have a husband at home to do it.
I went home and made breakfast. I returned MaryAnn's call. While we talked, I finished the two masks. She wants masks, too, but of a different kind.
I went to the church as usual. The secretary was still there so we had a nice conversation. We hugged. After she left, I got started on data entry. Chris texted me that he'd arrived at Dugway. SK did not recognize one of the envelop numbers so I had to figure out how to make the assignation. Then I printed reports for this week and last week. I left a mask on Jennifer's desk.
I went to see Bertha. Rebecca was there because they were making cards together. I gave Bertha a set of placemats since she had admired them so much when I made them. We had a very nice chat, until I realized it was quarter to 5. Then I jumped up, said a hasty goodbye, and headed to the bank. I arrived at 4:59, by the skin of my teeth. I made the deposit and went home.
I checked e-mail for a few minutes, then took a walk and picked berries. When I got home, I made a salad for supper, and ate some lamb and small potatoes. I listened to an episode from the gut summit. I watched one episode of The IT Crowd, then made a new batch of spice mix. I watched another episode, then made six combos of 'push' supplements. I took one combo and sat at my laptop to blog and lean against my PEMF mat.
* The front of the glass says "Sew Faithful Quilter". *

No comments: