Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Catching up at church

I used the inversion table last night to relax my spine before going to bed.
I got up before 8 the next morning, and started supplements. I rinsed sprouts, and listened to 5G interviews. The long headphone extension allowed me to quilt while listening. I brushed and swished, then switched to our church service on Youtube. It seemed to go on for a long time. I made and ate breakfast. I read outside for a bit then took a shower. I printed papers for the account, then went to church. The secretary was still there, so I talked to her before she left. Then I talked to the new interim pastor.
After he left, I got to work. I finished the usual weekly reports for today and the last two weeks. Then the organist came by and chatted with me. Finally I got to work on hard questions like figuring the percentage of contributions made automatically.
I called Bertha to tell her I could not come by today, then went to the bank to deposit the funds.
When I got home, I got the house mail. I watered the plants before I went inside. I read e-mail, and watched a video of an Italian member of Parliament asking for the arrest of Bill Gates for crimes against humanity. I ate some pieces of beef heart with kimchi, and finished a 5G interview. I made a salad, and started another interview. I paused it to walk to the back of the neighborhood to check the progress of some flowers and berries.
When I got back, I resumed listening and learning about 5G. At 8:15, I made my magnesium drink and we watched the last episode on the DVD. Then we finished listening to the book on CD. It ended at 10pm. I rinsed the sees which are beginning to sprout. I brushed and swished, then wrote my blog post for today.

*

What I heard today: Neither Swiss Re Insurance nor Lloyds of London will insure 5G companies. The Smart Region Initiative was created to usurp local power and institute technology like 5G. Club of Rome wrote a book called Limits to Growth about the planet can only support so many people. Opportunity zones: Tax cuts and Jobs act of 2017. Just another way to spread scientism, transhumanism, technocracy.
There are new light bulbs that emit RF radiation so you can turn the bulbs on and off with your cell phone. It's like having another wi-fi signal in the house. Imagine a whole house full of such bulbs. PEMF mat helps improve rouleau in the blood.

5G: fiberoptic cable is orders of magnitude faster than 5G and the radiation is contained. Pulsed EMF affects water in the body: eyes, heart, kidneys, blood. It affects mitochondria and causes fatigue. Electrosmog affects blood sugar so it's particularly bad for diabetics. The stress response to RF releases sugar into the blood. It was called microwave sickness during the 50's. When telephone operators got it, it was called neuroasthenia. Later, called screen dermatitis. These are all sensitivities. Put those sufferers in a clean environment and their symptoms start to go away.
Swiss insurance company put out a press release about 5G There are 4000 papers on the therapeutic effects and 14,000 papers on the detrimental effects of pulsed frequencies, depending on the specific frequency. High amounts of pulsation with 5G causes problems. milimeter waves are absorbed by building materials, so the signal has to be made stronger.

No comments: