Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The long and winding talk

I used the inversion table last night before going to bed. When I woke up at 8, Chris had gone to work. I took the first supplements, rinsed the sprouts, heated water for coffee, and emptied the fruit fly trap. Chris had taken out the garbage so there should be a reduction in fruit flies soon. I did my lymph-moving exercises and swept the kitchen floor. I drybrushed, and checked my e-mail looking for meditations. I tapped and ranted for over an hour. I listened to an interview with a Google whistleblower. Then I started cleaning the bathrooms. I watered plants, and heard a neighbor tell the maintenance person about smelly water backing up in his yard. I resumed cleaning. Then the neighborhood alarm sounded, announcing a tornado warning. As usual, we had blue skies and calm weather. Chris called, but I didn't hear the phone over the alarm. I called him back. He wanted to get our neighbor to participate in his background check. I returned to cleaning. Then I put om my bathing suit to lay out in the sun, but just that quickly clouds came up and the rain started.
I cleaned in the kitchen while listening to an interview from the 5G summit on the desktop. I washed dishes and countertops, then made and ate breakfast. After the rain quit, I went to the post office, but there was no mail for us there. I called Anita and made plans to give her the dog bed scraps. I listened to a meditation while laying on my PEMF mat. Then I talked to Beverly while looking at dark fabrics in my collection. I returned Faye's call and took pics of dark fabrics for Kurt.
Finally the sun was out so I sat on a foot stool and read as the sun sank in the sky. Then I ate beef heart and salad for supper.
I listened to another speaker while working on masks, one of which is for Jennifer. I had given her one, but her daughter took it and she wanted another one just like it. When Chris came into the living room, I put the masks aside and made magnesium water, and took the last packet of lypo-mag-threonate. We watched two episodes of Legends of Tomorrow. Then Chris and I talked for a long time. After he went to bed, I posted to my blog and went to bed myself.
* A mask in the making *

No comments: