Monday, June 1, 2020

Zoom, zoom

I took the first supplement which was hydrogen water and protein. I made up a week's worth of practitioner supplements. Then it was time for the second round which was bromelain. I used the next hour to make up two week's worth of my supplements. I put aside those bottles that needed reordering. I left the individual dose bottles open thinking I would pick up more supplements this afternoon. I also washed all my water bottles and some dishes.
I took the third round, then sat at my laptop and dialed into the Monday morning quilters meeting. There were only 7 of us. But we had a nice time talking. 40 minutes later we were all bumped off the call. I printed out Vanco papers for tomorrow.
I started reading e-mail while listening to an interview. But then Chris started talking in his meeting. I could not hear my interview or concentrate on e-mail. So I put on my shoes and went outside. I put the recharged battery in the mower and started mowing where I left off.
Later Chris came out to tell me my timer was ringing. So I came in and started the breakfast routine. Chris took the beef heart from the fridge to prepare, so I went back to e-mail until he was done. Then I went back in the kitchen to make and eat breakfast. After breakfast, I finished mowing the back yard. Then I sat down to dial into another meeting with a different quilt group. I mostly listened, and opened the headphone extension cord that I had ordered. After almost an hour, I made my excuses and left the call. I puttered about for a few minutes and watered my plants. Then I went to the post office with a large bag to carry all the boxes. Only there weren't any, just one supplement in a mailer. When I got back, I handed Chris his mail. Then I searched for a certain article to send to Kurt, but I couldn't find it anywhere. And then our internet went out.
I took the two charcoal bags from the bathroom and put them outside in the sun. I went to the kitchen to check on supper. The beef heart was finished. I put two pieces in a bowl with some feta cheese and the cherry tomatoes that I picked today (Yea!). They were quite good. I looked again for the article. Then I took a break and read outside. I also picked some dandelion and made a salad with the greens in the fridge.
I started listening to an interview with Dr. Martin Pall. Then Chris got ready to watch TV. So I made magnesium water and took my place on the couch. We watched two episodes of The Ladies No.1 Detective Agency, which were on a DVD from Netflix. I rinsed and drained the sprout seeds, then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to finish my day.
* My lovely tomato plant, after I picked the 4 small tomatoes *

No comments: