Saturday, June 13, 2020

Too hard to dig

I got up too early and went back to bed. I got up later to start with the supplement and brushing. I watered the plants. Then Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. Afterward we took showers.
I put the shovel and trowel and clippers out by the peonies. I read articles about the dangers of electromagnetic radiation and sent one to Chris.
I started reading stuff on the ICAN website. At 11:45 I made and ate breakfast. I read outside, nearly finishing my book. Then I put the peonies and implements in the trunk of my car. As I drove to the church, I sang loudly in the car as practice for next Sunday. I arrived a little early and pulled the plants out of the trunk. Cindy drove up to get a bulletin so we talked for a bit. Then Susan arrived. They were both surprised to hear we were leaving. Susan and I did some trimming in the flower bed. We made a decision on where to plant the peonies, but the dirt was too hard to dig. So she took the peonies with her to keep and plant after the next rain.
When I got home, I read a long document written to the Secretary of Health and Human Services detailing all the ways they have failed to promote vaccine safety, and indeed have hidden dangers in order to promote the use of more vaccines. I was impressed with how well the document was written and supplemented with the relevant links. I always thought the vaccine regulatory agency of the CDC was bad, but HHS...takes the cake. Then again, they have two diametrically opposed mandates: to oversee vaccine safety, and to defend the gov't against claims of vaccine harm. If they do the relevant studies to determine the safety of vaccines, that info could be used against them in court.
I took a break to go for a walk. I invited Chris to go with me and to my surprise, he accepted. We went for a walk up the hill, and found some blackberries. We had a nice chat, too.
As I continued to read, I also listened to an episode of Proven. When I finished reading, I made a batch of hummus and ate it with celery stalks. I had been putting it off because the tahini is so hard to stir. I also had a square of dark chocolate. I sat with my PEMF mat, and read through e-mail.
I washed dishes and everything used to make hummus. Then I made magnesium water. I sat with Chris and we watched two episodes of Legends. Then Chris got clean sheets from the dryer while I assembled and swallowed the next round of supplements. I helped him make the bed. Then he retired for the evening and I stayed up to blog and do a bunch of little things.
* From show-n-tell on Tuesday *

No comments: