Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Going to the dentist office - for the last time?

I awoke before Chris left for work. I did some meditation until he left. I got up around 7. I threw on some clothes and watered the plants before the heat hit. I swished twice and made coffee. I washed dishes and wiped the countertops. I listened to interview 2 with David Icke. What he says really makes sense of what's going on in the world, but I don't want to believe it all. 5G is necessary for autonomous cars, but I didn't realize that it serves the purpose of the 1% because then they and their computers can control where your car will take you (or not take you). They are crashing the economy, ostensibly to save old people from the virus, but if they really cared about old people, they would have put money into eldercare before the virus hit. They want everyone dependent on them.

I did tapping but no meditation because the interview was playing. Afterward, I took a shower and got dressed. I cleaned bathrooms, and mopped the kitchen floor. I took another whack at imposing order on the sewing table area. I took Vitamin C and colostrum, then went to see the dentist.
I pulled into a parking space, and there was a sign directing me to text them my last name and the number 5. I guess I was in the 5th space. So I did. And I waited. Finally I called to make sure they got my text. Soon a lady came out, all covered up. She put a gun to my head and took my temp. Then she quickly asked me a bunch of health questions, then invited me to follow her in. She took me to an exam room and directed me to gargle. Then she set up the x-ray machine. I swallowed two packets of Vitamin C and one of glutathion. Then she x-rayed tooth 13, said it looked fine, then said only the dentist could read the screen. She left, and then came back saying she needed pics of 18 and 19. I guess the dentist wasn't available, because the assistant took me to the front desk, saying the dentist would call me later. The desk lady said I didn't owe anything. I signed a release so they could send me records to whomever I chose as my next dentist. Then I left.
I decided to see if Goodwill was open, and they were. I walked around, looking at everything, but all I really wanted was a reclining lawn chair. And I wanted to buy it from a local business instead of a chain store. But they didn't have one.
I stopped at the gas station, then went home. I made and ate breakfast. I put together a Swansons order. I started listening to another interview with Judy Mikovits. Then Chris came home. I paused the interview and went for a walk. I saw beautiful pink gladiolas blooming in the woods, and picked a few blackberries here and there.
When I got back, I finished the interview with headphones on. Then I fixed a salad for supper, using leaves from the rooting sweet potato, the wild lettuce plant, and the medicinal herb that the Korean doctors gave me. I put away some fabrics, and looked for scraps to make a nine-patch block to cover the magic marker on Cecelia's quilt.
Before I realized it, it was after 8. Chris turned on the TV while I made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of Legends. Chris put away the loaf of bread from the bread machine and went to bed. I stayed up to finish my to-do list and blog.

No comments: