Saturday, June 6, 2020

Useless eaters

I had a bad night. I kept waking up, partly because my head itched and my ears were ringing. So when morning came, I stayed in bed late. I still got up before Chris. I brushed and took the first supplements. Chris gave me a massage, and then he took a shower while I stripped the bed. He then did laundry.
I watched a series of short videos on the dangers of too much iodine and all the sources of it. I also checked e-mail. At 11:30 I made breakfast, then read outside in the sun. After I came in, I watched interviews from the 5G summit. Martin Pall spoke about 5G and autism. He said current levels of radiation (without 5G or the expansion of 4G) are reducing pregnancies in the population. S. Korea is only able to replace 40% of their population. EMF causes early onset Alzheimers, trouble sleeping, problems with sight, ringing in the ears, fatigue, and heart palpitations. In rat studies, subsequent generations were lessened and there was NO third generation. EMF's decrease brain function the longer exposed. It may already be too late for the people on Earth
I sent an e-mail asking if I could take off my mask during the sermon tomorrow. The reply was that congregants were asked to wear a mask at all times. I decided to return to church when breathing freely was not frowned upon.
I folded the laundry and put mine away. I ironed washed fabric. I sat with my PEMF mat in a straight-backed chair while watching some informative video. I checked the mail and found a DVD from Netflix. Chris and I went to the back yard to zip tie the fence post to stabilize the gate. I watered my plants, then took a long walk up the hill. I saw 3 rabbits and a deer. I also picked some weeds for supper.
When I got back, I listened to a talk on the one world agenda and the elite taking control of the world, then eliminating 'useless eaters'. I supposed that would be me since machines will be doing all the sewing. I sewed binding while it played. Then I ate heart and salad for supper. I left out the iodine supplement.
I started watching a documentary about Amazon and Jeff Bezos. I paused it when Chris turned on the TV. I sipped magnesium water and we watched two episodes of The Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency. Then we dressed the bed in clean sheets. Chris went to bed, and I stayed up to blog and invert.
* Some volunteers in the front flower bed. I hope they won't get weedwhacked. *

No comments: