Saturday, June 27, 2020

I learned something new today

I got up about 7:45, having slept through the night but awakened early. I brushed and swished. I lit a taper in order to light the citrus candle, but then couldn't blow it out because I was still swishing. I tried to blow it out with my nose, but that didn't work. I left the candle in the master bath. I gathered the laundry and kitchen towels, etc., and started the wash. I played CD's to check books. I taped thread spools while listened to the beginning of an interview with Andrew Wakefield. I read reviews of the books on CD to eliminate those that had bad language or raunchy themes. Very few made the cut.
At 11, I made and ate breakfast. I meditated while sitting against the PEMF mat. I tapped with some videos. I tried the CD player in my car. I had to read my owner's manual to get it working, but it did work. I brought in the house mail. I folded laundry, and put it away while listening to something from the SIBO summit.
I took a walk and picked blackberries. I found a way to walk around to the back of the patch to find more berries. When I got them home, I put them in the fridge. I saw Janet had called so I called her back. She had some leftover batting she wanted to give me. We talked for awhile, then agreed to meet in church tomorrow.
For supper, I ate the last of the lamb, and made a salad. It was mostly toppings because the only greens I had were a few leaves I harvested from the little plants outside. I listened to a Ben Greenfield podcast. I watched a tapping video and then tapped on my own for being overwhelmed with what all I could or should be doing to get ready to move to Utah.
I made a bottle of nasal rinse. I called Dad and talked to him and to Faye. I asked him what soil amendments would be good for tomato plants. He seemed to warm to the topic and made Faye find a certain book on the bookshelf. Faye figured out how to make the laptop speak to the printer, so all is well on that front. Then I called Cecelia to tell her I had covered some of the writing on the quilt. She wants the other writing covered too, and then I should bring the quilt to her house. Chris called while I was talking to her, so afterward I called him back. I asked him about amenities on post. There are no doctors, dentists, barbers, banks, car repair shops, or concessionaires. It sounds like a deadly dull place. I hope we won't be there long.
Then I watched an episode of The 4400. Finally, it was time to blog, invert, and get ready for bed.

No comments: