Thursday, July 2, 2020

Last chiropractic visit

I got up at 7:45. I brushed and swished. I cleaned the bathrooms. I showered and got dressed. I parsed out 3 weeks of practitioner supplements so I could pack what was left over. I called Swansons and got refunded for the dented cans.
At 11, I headed to the chiropractor. I thought I might be early, but they weren't limited to one patient at a time any more. And I did not have long to wait. I was almost immediately taken back to have my spine stretched. The assistant was teaching a new hire how to do it. The assistant was wearing a mask I made and I wished I had some spares with me to give to the new hire. Afterward, she put me in Exam room 3. I waited for the doctor to finish with another patient. When he came in, I gave him some bamboo salt in a spice jar and he seemed really happy with it. He adjusted my neck and back as I told him about my abscessed tooth. He did not recommend root canals because he thought metal would be put on the tooth. I made a mental note to watch out for that. Knowing this was my last visit, he gave me a hug and thanked me for all the stuff I brought him at each visit. Then I went to the front desk to pick up my x-rays. Apparently there was no charge for the visit.
On the way home, I went to the post office, but there was no mail in our box. I made breakfast and put a check in the mail. I listened to Del Bigtree interview a mayor whose lungs were permanently damaged by wearing a mask so she spoke publicly to remind CA residents that there is no law requiring people to wear a mask. He also interviewed Dr. Zelenko about his HCQ protocol which a number of countries have adopted. Del showed graphs of the declining death rates.
I ate breakfast outside while wearing a bathing suit. Then I got dressed, put vit. C on a Q-tip and stuck it on the tooth, and walked to Housing to pay the rent. When I got back, I sorted through large piles of paper, several times, because I got confused and mixed them up again. I compared February blood test results from this year with two years ago. Potassium is higher, but so is WBC.
I mowed until the battery ran down, and I had to plug it in to recharge. When I came in, I checked my phone and saw a message from Jennifer inviting me for a swim. But that was hours ago. I called her and we had a nice talk, but she will be busy over the next few days so no swimming for me.
I made egg salad and ate it with seed crackers. Then I took a walk around the circle. I made a veggie salad and ate that at my laptop while watching some video, but I don't remember what it was about. Then I watched one episode of The 4400, while sitting against the PEMF mat. Then I took my nightime supplements, did some relaxing yoga and blogged. Afterward, I inverted and went to bed.
* I don't remember her name, but she was at show-n-tell on Tuesday. *

No comments: