Sunday, July 5, 2020

A berry good day

I got up a little after the alarm went off this morning. I think I slept ok until the hot flashes started around dawn. I took a break from packing concerns and checked e-mail, then got caught up watching Facebook videos mindlessly. I came across the Koala challenge. I wondered if I was limber enough for that. Eventually I came across a man singing quarentine parodies of popular songs. I played them out loud while making and eating breakfast. I danced with this one:

https://www.facebook.com/TheHoldernessfamily/videos/667116927180487/

Chris cut down the tall poke weed plants growing around the fence, and the little trees, too. I put on jeans and went walking down where the blackberries grow. I picked a whole basket of blackberries, then came home. I might get more tomorrow. I put them in the fridge, and drank a lot of water. I might have been dehydrated. I checked e-mail and watched more parody videos. I asked Chris to check me for ticks. One thing led to another.... and we took a nap.
For supper, I made a small salad from the greens that were left, and some dandelion I picked on my walk, plus leaves and such harvested from my pots out front. I also had some seed crackers, and then blackberries, strawberries and dark chocolate for dessert. I went through both boxes of essential oils again, but still did not find the blend. I looked up essential oils for treating an abcess. I read past blog posts about moving to remember what it was like.
I listened to a dental interview while playing Solitaire. Then I started watching our church service. I paused it when Chris was ready to watch TV. We finished watching Iron Road. Some of it was implausible, but it was ok. Then Chris went to bed. I mixed chia, oats and coconut milk, which should result in chia pudding by tomorrow. Then I sat down to write my blog post, etc before going to bed.
* There were more berries than I could pick. *

No comments: