Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas already?

I got up on time to start a new protocol. I took the first round of supplements, then made a 1:9 ratio of lemon juice to distilled water. I drank half a cup of lemon water on the hour and half a cup of distilled water on the half hour for a total of four hours.

I looked up Sucuri because it was blocking me from a website I have accessed before with no problems. It is some kind of cloud-based firewall. I listened to Christmas music on cassettes. The sound wasn't good anymore. I listened to the church service in Huntsville.

At noon I made breakfast. Chris came home with packages from the post office. I checked e-mail while I ate, and ordered supplements. I opened the packages, and resisted the compulsiond to flatten all of the packing paper. I got lots of great stuff from the Rocket City Modern Quilt Guild. In with the other things, was a wrapped bundle. I did not open it so I could save it for Christmas.

I researched and ordered meters for testing conductivity and refraction. I read more e-mail. One article said over 3000 vaccines reactions have been recorded so far. It was less than 1% of the vaccines given out so far, so vaccination is proceding at an incredible rate.

Chris said the weather was nice, so I took a walk around the nearby neigborhood. I went back home to get a card and took it to the post office, dropping it in the box outside.

I heated up soup in the toaster oven, Faye called to clarify Michele's address. At the same time, Michele called Chris to tell him that her boyfriend tested positive for covid so she wasn't going to visit Al and Cecily for Christmas after all. She had already told them so, and they tried to talk her into coming anyway. The power of being the grandchild.

Then I ate supper. I listened to an interview with Dr. Stella Immanuel talking about the HCQ protocol and how helpful it was and is for treatment, but to also use it in advance of getting symptoms. I rearranged boxes and shelving in the sewing room. I was a little disappointed that things don't fit as well as I anticipated.

I made my evening drink and Chris had a few evening drinks. We watched two episodes of RoD. He became quite tipsy, and … we retired early, forgetting to watch the night sky for the Christmas star.

* Really cool stuff from RCMQG, like a wool pressing mat, a rotary cutter case, a RCMQG mug, fat quarters, a book, and more! I literaly won the lottery. *

No comments: