Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Counting gets harder

Because we went to bed last night without all the usual preparations, I did not have my phone alarm to wake me up. I got up at 8. I noticed that I felt pretty good. I was afraid my back would be upset over the lifting and rearranging of stuff in the sewing room, but no.

I skipped the first round of supplements and proceded to the lemon detox. I made 16 oz of lemon water and 16 oz of distilled water. One lemon gave a little less than 2 oz, but it was close enough. I washed up in the kitchen. I read e-mail and listened to an interview with a lady doctor on imtermittant fasting for women over 50. But I didn't hear her say anything different from IF for the rest of the population.

At noon I made breakfast. Chris came home from work and said there was no mail for us. I finally remembered that I hadn't posted to my blog for yesterday and I took care of that. I read an article from Children's Health Defense pointing out that CDC has created a new mortality category ; PIC. Instead of counting them separately, it wil now count flu-pnemonia-covid as one number. This will only make the numbers more confusing.

I suddenly realized I had more to mail. I put one item in a large flat rate box and taped it up. I wrote out three cards. I got something from the fridge and put it in a baggie. I wrote down some addresses and drove to the post office. I put the big one on the front desk and wrote out a label for it. While he was processing that, I boxed the baggie with a card and labeled it. His internet was down because of all the power outages so I had to pay cash to mail them.

When I got hom, I listened to two tapping audios while playing Solitaire. I put soup and pickled eggs in the toaster oven. I reconsidered my sewing room, measured a few things, then decided it wasn't going to fit. I juiced a package of sprouts and drank it, then pulled the soup from the toaster oven. William called to see if we'd gotten a package, but I had to tell him no. Then I remembered an envelop that came Saturday. It was from the Huntsville church. It had a nice card in it, and a wooden ornament. But the hanger was broken off.

Chris came home from work. This is his last day of work for the week. I listened to a TEDx talk about why you should stay off of social media. I read and deleted some e-mail. Then I made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of RoD. I wrote my blog post and got ready for bed.

No comments: