Friday, December 11, 2020

Essential tremor series

I think I did fall asleep with the headphones on last night, but woke up again and took them off. I wore them again in the morning, taking them off after Chris left for work. I got up about 8. I read a book until the sun came up high enough to blind me. I took the next supplement and read e-mail. I followed links to corroborate info. I took pics of items for sewing and craft class, then posted an announcement to Facebook.

I made and ate breakfast, and went through more e-mail. Chris came home for lunch. I put on headphones and listened to The Highwire. I hunted up some name/address labels and a pack of christmas cards. I watched a video debunking the nurse giving the first Pfizer vaccine to an old lady in the UK. I wondered what the odd machine was doing just beyond my back yard. It was there yesterday as well.

Del interviewed Dr. Paul Thomas, a pediatrician being under review because he doesn't coerce parents into vaccinating their kids. He informs them of the CDC schedule, answers their questions and lets them choose which ones to get. He gave his side of the cases that the board cited. Del also Interviewed Sheriff Mack, who said he won't follow any unconstitutional orders.

I wrote one card, and carried it to the post office. On my way back, I saw a backhoe picking up the old metal pile next door. I read articles inspired by the interviews earlier. Michele called for baking advice. She is making gingerbread cake without a mixer. She said she wouldn't complain if I sent her some special fudge for Christmas.

After the call, I heated some leftovers in the toaster oven. Chris came home to change clothes, then ran to the chapel for Mass. I watched bitcoin videos, and then essential tremor interviews. One doctor said she knew 50 ways to address essential tremors, including diet. Brain stimulation can be 90% effective at high-class institutions. Another lady recommended trying Topamax, and Gabapentin if the top tier meds didn't work. She also recommended fats and proteins, avoiding gluten. Al called Chris and Faye called me to see how Al was doing. I chatted with Faye until she arrived at home and went to take a nap. Apparently I wasn't boring enough so she hung up.

I finished listening to the interview, donning headphones when Chris ran the popcorn machine. Then I made my evening drink. We sat on the couch to watch two episodes. Later I brushed my teeth and composed my blog post. I felt a little sleepy and was ready to go to bed.

* This is the pic I posted with the class announcement. *

No comments: