Wednesday, December 30, 2020

PVC tinkertoys

Last night I tried to put up shelving from Korea in the closet, but the shelves didn't fit. We went to bed. I used the mp3 head phones but they ran down before the sleep music finished. I thought of something I wanted to tell Faye and eventually went to sleep.

I woke up hearing the phone in the other room. I tried to sleep some more, then got up about 8. I could not remember what I wanted to tell Faye. I prepared for meditation morning. Chis got up and played on his laptop. I put on the Christmas music lineup one last time. I exercised, drybrushed, made coffee, etc.

I wrapped a bread wreath and Chris took it to his boss at the office. He stayed gone until I was finished meditating and had cleaned most of the kitchen. He brought me a Christmas card from the post office. It looked like my dad tried to sign it several times but his tremor got in the way.

I took a shower and got dressed. I checked e-mail and cleaned the bathrooms. I made lemon water and spent the next 4 hours drinking it alternately with distilled water. I sent an e-mail to someone who might become my next tapping buddy. I read articles and watched informative videos, like the one on Stablecoins. I chatted by phone with the new lady and then filled out her intake form.

I took a short walk before it got dark. I made and ate breakfast for supper. I jotted notes for my blog. I looked for the pic of the shelving system from Korea. I found one on the desktop for November 2009, but there were no others. I searched for “pvc” in my blog posts around that time. I read that I put up shelves again in December, but apparently did not take any pics of those. I tried to assemble a gray (Korean PVC) set in the closet, but they were not very stable because they didn't perfectly fit the closet like in Korea.

I made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of RoD. Netflix showed us a promo for “We can be Heroes”. It had Chris intrigued. I brushed my teeth and sat down to write my blog post.

* This is the beehive ornament from Eileen *

No comments: