Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Too easy?

I had nearly fallen asleep last night when the red cellophane fell off of the window, waking us both up. I had been listening to the next Holosync level which I had put on my mp3 headphones. I took the headphones off and went back to sleep.

My phone alarm rang at 7:30. I was up before 8. I rearranged the Christmas CD's in the player and got the lineup started. I started meditation morning with exercise and coffee. Chris played games on his laptop until I reminded him that I had asked for some alone time this morning. So Chris went to work, and coffee morning proceeded. I could not find the drybrush, so I used a lufah. I took special supplements and meditated. I cleaned both bathrooms and the kitchen. I mopped the kitchen floor, then showered.

When I got out, I found Chris was home. He prepared a beef heart and put it in the oven. I made lemon water and drank it at intervals over the next 4 hours. I was unusually tired, so I laid down for awhile. Sleep did not come, so I sat in the recliner for awhile. I read some e-mail and listened to several tapping audios. I walked to the post office to check the mail, and ran into the colonel's wife. William had told me to expect a package, but I came home with only junk mail.

I read older e-mails, trying to get the unread count down to 500. Chris shaved to get ready for Mass. He ate some heart for supper. I made breakfast first, then ate some heart as well. I went back to reading e-mail. Chris came back from Mass and changed his clothes. I dowloaded another set of Holosync audios. I bought ETH (crytocurrency) through Paypal. It was so easy I wondered if it were true. I lstened to two bitcoin videos. I cleared out more old e-mail. I watched an interview on back pain.

I made my evening drink. Then Chris chose to skip RoD and watch another episode of Sherlock, which we both enjoyed. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and swished while writing up my blog notes for the day.

* There wasn't much worth taking pics of today. This is some of what the RCMQG sent. *

No comments: