Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Still in Wonderland

I used the mp3 headphones this morning while Chris took his shower. Then the battery ran down. I stayed in bed until 8. I started my usual daily routine. I read a book by the happylight. I wrote a couple more Christmas cards, then bundled up to take them to the post office. I walked in the snow, both on the ground and falling through the air. It was remarkably tolerable for being below freezing. I brought some mail home, leaving one piece for Chris to find.

When I got back, it was time to make breakfast. As I was eating it, Chris came home for lunch, early. Then he had a noon meeting to run off to.

I read e-mail, trying to catch up by sorting by sender so I wouldn't have to change gears all the time. Then Michele called. She seemed very happy and told me all about her weekend. She talked longer than ever. I think it's serious.

I read more articles, and listened to an audio. Talk about conspiracies, only this was more about the resistance than the technocrats. I wrote two more Christmas cards, and made list of things to mail. I made and ate supper.

Chris came home from work. I told him some of the things I heard. I finished reading several articles so I could close those windows. I made my evening drink and we watched two episodes of RoD. Chris made a bowl of popcorn in between. Then I looked up some of the guest stars for the second episode.

No comments: