Saturday, December 19, 2020

More power to us

I got up late after being awakened early. I might have gone back to sleep, but stayed in bed until 8:30 wondering how to prepare for the power outage scheduled from 9pm to 2am. I saw that the snow was mostly gone and figured we weren't getting the snowfall predicted.

I checked my ph. I made a tall glass of lemon water and sipped it off and on through the morning. I brushed and swished. I tried to get presents together to mail, but kept getting distracted. I tested ph again. I found some old stamps and boxtops. The boxtops were expired, so I threw them away. I think my mom had saved them for me.

Finally it was breakfast time. I went through the protocol. Chris came home for lunch. He said everyone gets to leave 4 hours early, and it was snowing like the dickens. I said we wouldn't be watching TV tonight since the power is going down at 9, but he said we will because the generators will be on. When he went back to work, he took three of the bread wreaths to hand out.

I watched The Highwire. Their presentation today was titiled “Who is responsible?” Del talked about the Milgram study where participants are encouraged to give electric shocks to an unseen person when they give a wrong answer. Most people will do it as long as the scientist running the study says he will take the responsibility if the unseen person gets hurt. In the Jaxen report, we learned that there are no studies on what happens if the vaccine gets too cold or too warm before being used. It was not studied in reative people. Hotez wants to do a study just to prove its ok in reactive people. A true scientist would do the study to find out how it affects allergic people.

FDA vaccine committee document: section 8.2 unknown Benefits/ Data Gaps: unknown how many will die, unknown if it affects transmission, unknown adverse reactions that take longer to be detected.

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi: he is pro-vax, but not for the the rna vaccine. Killer lymphocytes are much more effective than antibodies because antibodies can only kill as many virus particles as there are antibodies. But each lymphocyte can kill more than one human infected cell. Vaccination is planting the seed of autoimmunity by the injection of RNA. We don't know the effect on fertility. It could be permanent. There is a petition for stopping forced experimental vaccines at Stopmedicaldescrimination.org. I went there and signed it.

When Chris came home from work, I was rearranging my fabric room and the fabric closet. I was trying to clean off one of the shelving units to make more working space. I asked Chris to move some big boxes on high shelves, and he did. Then we took a break to carry the last bread wreath over to Johnnie. We chatted with her for awhile, then walked back through the snow and ice.

I heated up bean soup for supper. I looked up articles and videos on RBTI. When I realized how late it was, I made my evening drink. We sat down to watch two episodes of Republic of Doyle. But partway through the second episode, the power went out. It was supposed to be just a blip as the generators kicked in, but they didn't. Chris called someone and there was a discussion. I went to bed. But then the power came on at 10, just in time for the playing of Taps. We decided to finish the episode, but then the power went out again. So we went to bed.

No comments: