Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A better way to water

I got up at 8. I read a book beside the HappyLight. The phone rang. It was from Maintenance and he wanted to come over at 1. Ok.

I put some Christmas stuff away. I threaded an angel ornament with a hanging string. That's when I realized it was quilled. It was very nice and I wondered if the person who sent it to me quilled it herself.

I read about the outrage of foreign countries over Twitter banning Trump. JFK Jr wrote that Gates is the world's largest maker, distributor and promoter of vaccines. Under his direction, the WHO declared that the questioning of vaccines was among the greatest threats to global health.

I deleted a bunch of e-mail. Chris came home for lunch. He put fish in the oven to slow cook. He wanted to know if I could watch a kid while their parents went to the post office. I said yes.

After Chris left, the man came at 1 to fix the electrical outlet and the wobbly faucet. I finished making breakfast and ate it. I read articles on current events. There was no phone call yet about watching the child, so I walked to the post office, and brought home a package containing an elephant-shaped watering can. I opened a window because of fish smell.

I read an AQ magazine, and then some funny political videos. I sent one to Kurt. I had some fish for supper with steamed veggies. I went back to reading e-mail. Around 8:30, I put away the fish and made my evening drink. Then we watched two episodes of RoD. I wrote my blog post and got ready for bed.

No comments: