Monday, January 4, 2021

If a tick could talk...

Last night after finishing my blog, I sat in the recliner and listened to the next Holosync recording with an eye mask on and the lights out. I may have dozed off. I got up before it was over and went to bed. Later I woke up in darkness with RLS and had to get up and stretch. I went back to bed and slept a little but woke up before the sun, as usual.

I got up at 8:45. There wasn't time for the lemon protocol, so I used the previous supplement regimen. I read a book by the Happylight, I brushed and swished, I read e-mail, washed up, and got dressed for church. Because it was snowing, I put on pants and boots.

We got there a little ahead of time. We socialized, then church started. I did not know the songs, but Chris sang one of them. Then the chaplain gave his message about 'saint' Joseph, teaching his brothers humility in Egypt. After the sermon we had Communion, using tiny cups with a wafer packaged on top. After the service I shared with the chaplain that I didn't think Joseph was such a saint. I chatted with the chaplain's wife, too.

When we got home, I changed my footwear and top. I made and ate breakfast. As I was reading an article, I pulled a live tick out of my hair. Yikes! Chris killed it and put the body in one of the plants. I wondered how on earth I got a tick in winter! But he wasn't talking.

I called Faye. They had just gotten home from the grocery store. I spoke to Dad about events in the 60's and 70's, but he didn't remember much. Faye told me that she got the Moderna vaccine last week and she feels fine. I learned that she fainted after getting a flu vaccine once.

It was after 4:30, so I bundled up and went for a long walk. When I returned, I got to cross several streets off of my map. I heated supper and ate while reading articles on Bush, Ford, RFK, and JFK jr. and things that don't add up about the official explanations.

At 8:45, Chris asked if I knew what time it was. I jumped up to make my evening drink while he pulled up Netflix. We watched Shark Boy and Lava Girl - which seemed like a kids movie to me. But he enjoyed it. Then I brushed my teeth and posted to my blog and got ready for bed.

* This is a friend's dog with his puzzle bowl which helps him eat more slowly. *

No comments: