Saturday, January 23, 2021

Snowed In

Last night I fell asleep with the headphones, but woke up afterward. I am not sure why I woke up, maybe overheated? When I got up, it was after 8. I looked outside to see our heaviest snowfall yet, and it was still snowing. We decided not to try driving to Toole today.

I was out of lemons, so Chris gave me one of his limes. I only got half as much juice as from a lemon. I diluted it to the same ratio and started drinking. I finished reading all of the reports of side effects from the shots. One mentioned that the Pfizer vaccine is reported to cause 3x - 4x higher risk of appendicitis. I read a book by the Happylight until time for the next drink. Then I read articles until Chris was ready to give me a massage. Afterward, I took a shower and got dressed. I parsed two weeks worth of supplements. Then I made and ate breakfast.

I watched an interview on the state of our currency. She mentioned the 'going direct' reset. That means when the people are all hooked to the cloud, 'they' won't need state and federal regulators. They can control the population themselves. They want to create CBDC, central bank digital currency. That will mean no cash, so all transactions go through the central bank, which can turn off a person's money, or make it not good in certain stores, or for certain items. It's like having credit at the company store. Technocracy and central control are the most wasteful systems that the interviewee has seen. Far more wealth would be created if the control was at the local level. The wealth on this planet could be 10x what it is now. One solution is to stockpile your gold and silver coins and trade them on the local level for what you need. She recommended reading “The Edge of the World”, a book on history of money and plagues, which allowed more centralization of control each time one happened.

We heard the snowplow go by. So we bundled up and cleaned snow off of Chris' car. Then we drove to the commissary to get a few things. We stopped at the post office for junk mail. When we got back and put away the food, I mixed up a batch of seed crackers. While they baked, I made my supper. I put on another interview and relaxed in the recliner, almost falling asleep. When it was over, I watched a video on the making of the Wizard of Oz. Apparently the costumes were dangerous. And asbestos was used on set to simulate snow.

I made my evening drink. I put away my laundry. We made the bed with clean sheets. Then we watched two episodes of Republic of Doyle. I brushed my teeth and spead some coconut oil on the rash. It looks redder than ever, but Chris thinks it is drying out.

No comments: