Monday, January 25, 2021

Walking to church in the snow

I got up about 8:30. I sat up in bed to see if Chris was up yet. I heard a crackling sound in my back and felt pain. However, I was able to get out of bed. I went to the kitchen to wash a bunch of glass pebbles. I put 12 oz of water in a bottle, then added the pebbles until the water reached the top. I put three hydrogen tablets in and screwed the cap on really tightly. I took some protein tablets and vitamins. When the hydrogen tablets were dissolved, I unscrewed the top and drank the water. I was afraid the water would spray out, but I untwisted slowly, it went fine.

I listened to an interview, then got dressed for church. I suggested to Chris that we walk to church and he agreed. So off we went, walking in the snow. When I slipped on the sidewalk, I questioned my sanity. But we made it to church in time to have a bit of conversation.

All the songs seemed new so I didn't sing. After the service, I talked to Johnnie and Eileen and I thanked the chaplain for the tables. Then Chris and I walked home. We stopped to talk to a neighbor who was out shoveling her driveway.

I made and ate breakfast. I put ingredients in bread machine. I listened to interview on digital vaccines and behaviour modifications. Chris looked in the bread machine and discovered that it had no liquid in it. So he unplugged it and let it cool. Later I added yeast and mild and re-started it.

I scrubbed my rash with the sugar scrub that Beverly gave me last year. Chris went to the office for some reason. I called Faye and talked to her and Dad at length. I made and ate supper. Chris came home and steamed vegetables. I put them away for tomorrow since I had already eaten. After watching part of another interview with Catherine Austin Fitts, I made my evening drink and sat down to watch TV with Chris. We watched the last episode of Republic of Doyle. Then I suggested Westworld, since Faye had mentioned it. But Chris said he'd already seen it and I wouldn't like it. So then I suggested Black Mirror because it got mentioned in one of the interviews. So we watched an episode of that, figuring it was the pilot. It was definitely NOT my cup of tea. But then Chris looked it up and said it was the first episode of season 5. So Idk, but we'll have to find something else for tomorrow.

No comments: