Thursday, January 14, 2021

The start of a long weekend

I fell asleep listening to the headphones, but when the track restarted, it woke me up. Sigh. I slept fitfully thereafter. I got up after 8, not feeling well-rested. I squeezed a lemon and started the drinking routine. I finished reading the “World of Tiers” with the Happylight.

I read e-mail, responding to some of Kurt's. I listened to a video on the military intelligence contributions to the origins of Facebook and Google. I guess Hollywood got it wrong when they portrayed Zuckerberg creating it on his own in his dorm room.

When Chris came home for lunch, I finished the lemon water and made breakfast. I ate it while watching The Highwire: Chris Shaw, Phd, from U of BC said that in prior studies of mRNA vaccines (like for Sars), the lipid construct of the mRNA vaccine was found in animal brains, and over a dozen other places in the body. It did not stay contained in the muscle it was injected in. That could lead to immune reaction in the brain (and other organs). Many different symptoms are possible, depending on what type of cell the immune system targets. Some patients develop a shake that is also seen in HPV damaged girls.

Afterward, I read more e-mail. I walked to the post office. I submitted the yellow slip, wondering what I ordered that was too large for the postal box. But the yellow slip was an error. I came home, and resumed reading and watched the video of a 92 year old man that was hauled off by police from a demonstration. He gave an interview and was remarkably well spoken.

I gathered items for the sewing craft group on Saturday, and pulled some fabric for the projects. It was easier and faster then I thought it would be.

Chris came home early, at 5, because of the holiday weekend. After he made his supper, I made mine and put it in the toaster oven to heat while I continued to read articles. I listened to an interview with doctors who have treated their patients with ivermectin and budesonide and have not lost a single patient. In a different interview, the speaker talked about partnerships between public officials and philanthropic groups with laudable sounding goals but the plans don't include choice for individuals. There are surveillance playtables in day care so they can determine which kids are easiest to adapt to certain lines of work.

At 8:30 I made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of RoD. Then I cropped a bunch of pics I took today, and typed up my blog.

* An article from Blomberg Businessweek *

No comments: