Sunday, January 31, 2021

Intentional Communities

We got up at 9. I forgot to buy lemons when we were in Tooele, so I used the alternate protocol, and made hydrogen water. It seemed to take forever for the tablets to dissolve. I read a little beside the Happylight.

I looked for The Greater Reset Day 5, but could not find it anywhere. I searched my laptop and the desktop for a site a friend had told me about years ago, but with no luck. I listened to a talk about food shortages coming because Biden decreed that 30% of farm land should lie fallow, and the US is selling massive amounts of food to China. Other countries are restricting their exports to save food for their people. He also said there is a fertilizer shortage. I was glad I started a food waste container right outside the back door.

Chris gave me a massage, then he took a shower. I was hungry so I made and ate breakfast, then took a shower. By then he was doing the laundry. I read a quote attributed to Oliver Wendell Holmes and I wanted to post it on my Facebook page, but when I double-checked it, there was no evidence of him saying it or writing it. I was reading online, when Chris brought me a mask that he got at work. He didn't like the metal nose piece and wanted me to zigzag a twist tie in its place. So I did, and it turned out ok.

An e-mail informed me that there was a package at the post office, so I took my large tote and walked down there. I found two boxes waiting, and I just barely managed to get both in the tote. When I got home, I opened them and put the items away. I read an article on the possibility of the mRNA protein misfolding and becoming a prion. Mad cow disease comes from prions.

I found the Day 5 replay. It was about starting intentional communities. www.ic.org, Harnessing wind and sun for power we mentioned. Try an air bnb of ecovillages to see if you like them. Certain structures of interlocking circles can be used for governance. One speaker sopke passionately about one in Costa Rica.

I made a big salad for supper. Around 9 I made evening drink. We dressed the bed in clean sheets and watched episode 10 of Voyagers, then one episode of Community. I finished listening to the day 5 replay, then wrote my blog post.

* This was a few days ago. It has mostly melted by now. *

No comments: