Saturday, January 2, 2021

We're having a white start to the new year

I went to bed last night, after midnight, and realized I didn't have the mp3 headphones. Oh well. I fell asleep, but woke up in the middle of the night, frustratingly unable to go back to sleep. At least until daylight showed up and my alarm went off. Then I was all too ready to go back to sleep, but I didn't want to start a bad habit.

I got up to make lemon water, then went back to bed. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. I got up to drink half a cup of lemon water and then took a shower and got dressed. Chris started the laundry. I tried to recharge the mp3 headphones but they were dead. Sigh. I read a book by the Happylight. The current chapter was on the assassinations of JFK, and RFK. Notes come later.

I ate a late breakfast, then read articles about Lincoln's assassination. I walked to the post office, taking the long way around to avoid walking on snow-covered sidewalks. When I got back, I looked at the mail. Then I read e-mail for bit. I looked at mp3 players online. I didn't want to buy from Amazon so I paid more somewhere else.

I heated leftovers for supper and ate them. I made my evening drink. I put my laundry away and then we made the bed, for later. Finally we sat down to watch the usual two episodes of RoD. Afteward I wrote up my blog post.

********

Our Constitution states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 established and gave that power to a privately-owned, for-profit, central banking system to control the issuance of money, called the FED. It prints Federal Reserve Notes and lends them to the US gov't at interest. The profits are supposed to go to the treasury, but much goes to the shareholders (Rothschild, Goldman, Sachs, Rockefeller etc). With Executive Order 11110, Kennedy was publishing United States Reserve Notes which are backed by silver and do not incur interest, thus undercutting the FED, and avoiding the huge national deficit we have now. After his death, the new notes were taken from circulation.

Abe Lincoln created the first national currency (called Greenbacks) to finance the war, avoiding the 20+% interest loans that the London and Wallstreet bankers insisted on. After his death, the London banks would undo the greenbacks, putting gold back as the standard, at a price which they could control.

Thomas Jefferson said "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies...." He also said "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

No comments: