Thursday, January 7, 2021

An informative day

Last night I nearly went to sleep with Holosync. When it started playing over again, I got up to go to bed. I woke again in the middle of the night with RLS. When I fell asleep again, I had a dream that I was going to see a chiropractor for a dental surgery. I was awakened several other times - as usual.

I got up around 8:30. As I was contemplating what to do first, a man knocked on the door. I was wearing my nightgown, but I answered the door anyway. He wanted to examine the hot water. I showed him the cloudiness and he said he'd be back with a sample bottle. I washed some glass beads and put them in a bottle, hoping to change the volume from 16 oz to 12 oz. But there weren't enough beads. I filled the bottle anyway and added 3 H2 tablets. The man came back with a sample bottle and filled it from the hot water. He also wanted a sample from first thing in the morning. I suggested he leave a bottle with us and we'd fill it. So he left to get another sample bottle. The H2 was making the bottle cap bulge. I was nervous about opening the cap to drink it. So I went outside to comsume the water.

I sqeezed two halves of a lemon and added distilled water. I swished and read with Happylight. Then I checked e-mail: A video talked about events in 2020, and the rise of alternative platforms to get around the rising tide of censorship on Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. The internet is being scrubbed of opinions that disagree with the mainstream narrative. Archive-org is going back to 'fact-check' older articles. Driverless cars play into the 2030 promise of WEF that “you'll own nothing and you'll be happy about it”.

I listened to an interview with a nurse in England who was saying that in spite of the news of soaring cases, the hospitals and test centers were actually practically empty. Another article said there were over a million peaceful people in DC yesterday, but that was not getting covereage. Chris came home for lunch. He put a package of ground beef in the oven and went back to work.

I listened to Del Bigtree. I unpacked a box of thread in my sewing room and arranged it on the rack by color. I put on a coat and walked to the post office, but there was nothing in our box. The weather was nice, so I put some water in a bucket and washed the lower parts of my car to get the salt off. I had to change water to rinse residue off. Then I washed the windows in the storm door.

I read e-mail. I took pics of projects to announce the next sewing day. The ground beef was done, so I ate 1/3 and put the rest in the fridge. I added some kimchi and stewed tomatoes. I listened to an audio that pointed out Moderna's website says their vaccine works a lot like an operating system. So I had to check it for myself and yes, it does.

I made my evening drink and joined Chris on the couch to watch two episodes of RoD. Then I wrote my blog post, with plans to listen to Holosync and go to bed.

* One more reason not to trust the Pfizer numbers. *

No comments: