Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Weapons of mass instruction

I did not fall asleep while wearing the headphones last night. And in the middle of the night I woke up with RLS. Since I had taken all my supplements that day, I didn't know why. When the alarm rang at 7:30, I was not ready to get up. So I rested for another 15 minutes.

I got up and prepared for meditation and detox morning. However, I had to cut it short due to back problems. I rubbed some arnica cream on my back, then cleaned the bathrooms as best I could. I washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen counter tops. Chris came home for lunch. He said there was no mail for us today. I took a shower and got dressed. My back was feeling a little better.

I listened to The Greater Reset, day 2. One lady talked about weapons of mass instruction. Corporations and philanthropists will take parents out of the loop through the use of education impact bonds, which only pay if students achieve certain scores. So those people will 'educate' the children however they think will achieve the goals specified on the bonds.

I pulled some white-on-white fabrics from my stash and cut a bunch of white strips according to the list put out by the RCMQG. I put on an intervew that a doctor that I listen to did with a senior executive in the biotech industry. This guy claimed that masks did a great job of lowering the infection rate, and that the gene-therapy injections are perfectly safe and necessary, that they will not stop infection or transmission so we'll have to keep masking and distancing for years, and we'll need weekly antibody tests for the entire population. When the score is low, that person gets a booster shot.

I made and ate breakfast at supper time. I laid out the purple and white pieces to make the design. I ironed all the pieces flat (which I should have done before I cut them).

After watching another interview, I made my evening drink and we watched four episodes of Community. It is a series about an ecletic group of students at a community college. Then we discussed the playing of Retreat. Chris had me watch the one from Fort Sill, which was on Youtube. Then I posted to my blog and got ready for sleep.

* This is the new charity 'block' *

No comments: