Friday, January 15, 2021

Grocery Shopping

Last night the mp3 headphones did not put me to sleep at all. Then I remembered that I forgot to take melatonin. I slept fitfully after taking off the headphones. I heard the 7:30 alarm ring from down the hall. I got up about 8. I squeezed a a big lemon and started that protocol. I used filtered water because the distilled water was gone. I read by the Happylight, learning about the inconsistencies in the Newtown Ct story.

After almost an hour of that, I turned my attention to e-mail and articles therein. One stated that the democrats are making a bigger deal of the Capitol event so they can justify more lockdowns and restrictions. Another suggested looking into alternative blockchain-based social media sites. A third said grocery stores are going contactless with curbside service as their only service.

While I made and ate breakfast, Chris went to the commissary to get whatever they had that was on our list. When I finished breakfast, we loaded up the cooler and drove to Toole. We stopped at Luckeys, Melanie's and Macey's. I dropped in at the dollar store for some glass marbles, the kind that go in a vase. On the way back, we were stopped by a train. Most of the cars had graffiti, but I couldn't read it. When we got home, we put away the groceries.

I walked to the post office and picked up the mail. I left the one for Chris by his laptop. I read e-mail, and then was surprised when I got a tapping call that I was expecting at 7. I sent Melissa a message, then settled down for the call. When we were finished, I sent another message, then hopped in the car and drove to the swap shop. Melissa brought her granddaughter. I opened the shop so she could pick up a sewing machine that was in there. We had a nice chat in the parking lot and then we went home.

I went back to reading. I saw several articles about the lack of proper testing of the new vaccines. And an article on resisting vaccination. It had a form for the vaccine administrator to sign accepting responsibility if you are harmed. If they refuse to sign it, then you can refuse the vaccine.

At 8:30, I made my evening drink and we watched two episodes of RoD. I brushed my teeth and wrote up my blog post for today. Then I did my stretches and got ready for bed.

No comments: