Saturday, January 2, 2021

2021 - a year of uncovered truth's?

We went to bed around 11:30 last night. Chris fell asleep, but I was still awake at midnight. I heard people yelling. I got up to look out the window but did not see anyone.

We stayed in bed late. I celebrated with Chris, then got up and made lemon water. I read e-mail between sips of lemon water. I brushed teeth and swished, then listened to audios on RBTI. I made and ate breakfast.

All afternoon and evening I read interesting articles about supressed evidence from Kennedy's assassination that lays blame at the door of a certain independent Texas oil man working secretly for the CIA. That rabbit hole was much deeper than I thought. I didn't realize that JFK intended to end the reign of the globalist privately owned central banking system.

I paused to eat supper. Then at 9 I made my evening drink and we watched We can be Heroes, a movie on Netflix. I don't think it was quite what Chris was expecting. Afterward, I wrote my blog post, brushed my teeth, and may have taken another look down the rabbit hole.

* This is the shelving system that worked so well in Korea, but not so much in Utah. *

No comments: