Sunday, January 10, 2021

RLS does not stand for Really Long Sleep

I listened to the mp3 headphones in bed. When the track finished, I turned off the headphones and rolled over to sleep. It didn't happen right away. But I did sleep, and then was awakened by the worst rls I have had since Alabama. I got up and stretched, but it didn't stop the sensation. I did Child's Pose in bed until the sensation stopped.

I slept late this morning and did not get up until 9. I started the lemon detox. Then Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. Later I took a shower. The water from the faucet was clear, but when I pulled on the diverter, the water from the shower head was dark yellow. But it cleared quickly and I took my shower and got dressed.

I continued drinking lemon water and checked e-mails. Then I remembered I was out of breakfast supplements, so I got out the box and lined up the little bottles so I could dispense two weeks worth of doses. I stopped at noon to tap with a new lady. We tapped on sleep issues. Afterward, I finished doing the supplements and made breakfast. Chris made rice in the rice cooker. He also cooked bacon in the oven, then mixed it with veggies and baked it again.

I bundled up and walked to the post office. It was windy and turned out that I went for nothing. When I got back, I read more e-mail, getting the count below 600. I watched some unremarkable videos. Chris cooked the last of the mushrooms for me. I ate supper, then read e-mail.

I also started looking into the Chappaquiddick incident. A lot of questions about what happened are still unanswered. Chris came to tell me it was after 9. So I poured my evening drink and we watched two more episodes of Voyagers. Then I resumed reading Chappaquiddick articles before writing my blog and getting ready for bed.

No comments: