Monday, January 18, 2021

Too many open windows

I used the mp3 headphones with the next track loaded on. I think it did put me to sleep, though I woke up to take the headphones off. I woke again in the morning, with light coming through the red film on the windows. I made lemon juice and drank it every hour. I read about the murder of Vince Foster by the Happylight. It was ruled suicide, but how many people can shoot themselves in the head twice? And not spill a drop of blood?

I found the website for the leggings I like so much and scrolled through the selections. It was hard to decide because of the ones I liked, most were sold out in my size. I wanted something I could wear with a green shirt, but they didn't have any nice shades of green. I also looked through the capris because they just might be full-length on me.

I listened to Dennis Praeger talk about leftists vs liberals. In response to those who say Twitter has the right to cancel Trump's account, ask if the airline has a right to refuse to let you fly if they disagree with what you have to say. Then I saw a video on anti-racistism (which is not the same as non-racist).

I looked into buying seeds for sprouting. But before I finished deciding which ones to get, the timer rang and it was time to make breakfast. So I made breakfast and ate it while checking e-mail. I should have gone back to the seed site. Chris put fish in the oven. Michele called. She wanted to talk to Chris, but after that she and I had a discussion of politics. After the call, I started reading some of my open windows so I could close them. But it was slow going. About the time the fish were done, he browned a package of organic ground beef.

I took a quick walk around the neighborhood. It was windy and cold so I hurried as much as I could. The sky looked threatning to the north. I was glad my name isn't Dorothy. Then again, I already feel like I am in Oz. When I got back, I fixed a plate of veggies and meat, including sliced tomatoes covered with cheese and then broiled. He added fresh basil from a plant we bought at the grocery store.

I read parts of a very long article. It was about the intelligence agencies entering cyber space and needing to control 'bad actors' without knowing who they are. They hired a propaganda firm and gave it their most classified information.

I had Chris carry in the rug steamer from the garage so I could clean the carpet which smelled like tuna. Afterward, I decided to let it dry and see what it looks like tomorrow. I made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of Republic of Doyle, moving into season 6. I wrote my blog post and got ready for bed.

* This pic is from last week. *

No comments: