Thursday, March 4, 2021

A gorgeous day!

I used the lights and sound device last night. It started with blue lights which bothered me because I am trying to avoid blue light at night. I slipped a rectangle of red film between the glasses and my eyes to filter out the blue. I laid back in the recliner to let the lights and sound (kinda like a heartbeat) do their thing. Chris went to bed. I sat through at least half an hour, but got restless as it did not seem to be putting me to sleep. I turned it off and went to bed. It took me a while to fall asleep, and later I woke with RLS.

I would say it was not a restful night, but when I got up about 7:45 I felt pretty good. I drank a bottle of molecular hydrogen, then made coffee and put on music. I did my exercises. I paused when my phone rang. It was Habitat trying to get me to agree to monthly donations. I finished the exercises, finished a book with the Happylight, and moved on to meditation and tapping.

Hyped up on caffeine, I switched into cleaning mode. I did both bathrooms and the kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. I vaccuumed. After he left, I took a shower and checked e-mail. It was such a nice day, that I turned off the heat and opened a bunch of windows.

I listened to a tapping audio from yesterday's episode, then I went outside barefoot. I raked up leaves in the side yard and back yard. It was almost 80 degrees, but there were icy patches in the back yard. Weird. I added ground up lemon peel and egg shell to the flowerbed. I picked up tumbleweed pieces and put them in a box and smashed them down with a smaller box. They were too prickly to be put in a bag. Then I dug up dead prickly plants in the back yard. It is supposed to go down to 34 tonight. I don't know how anything survives these temperature swings.

I came in and listened to another tapping audio. I closed the windows and turned the heat back on. I made breakfast for supper and Chris came home. I listened to the first tapping presentation for today. Then I worked on puzzles. Michele called Chris and then wanted to talk to me, but not about anything in particular. She will start working midMarch.

At 9, we sat down to watch two episodes of Community. We heard Taps play, which was uncertain because Retreat had not sounded today. We both wondered how you mess up an automated system like that. Then I sat down to write my blog post and try the light and sound device again (but on a different program).

* a close-up of the sprouting cabbage heel. It is just so cute! Like a plant from an alien planet. *

No comments: