Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring snow

I took half a supplement last night and used the mp3 headphones, along with sniffing lavender with my left nostril. As usual, it took awhile to fall asleep, but I stayed asleep all night. I got up about 9. I made hydrogen water, but it took forever for the tablet to dissolve. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Then I used the alternate supplement routine instead of lemon water. I checked e-mail, then had argument with Chris over yesterday. It ended when it was time to get ready for church.

I got dressed while he took a shower. I got in the car and he scraped the snow off. (This is the first day of spring, right?) We went to the chapel with two minutes to spare. The chaplain spoke from Phillipians 3. After the service, I chatted with Johnnie and Eileen. Then we went home.

I changed clothes, then made breakfast and ate it while reading e-mail. A little after 3 I bundled up and took a walk around the neighborhood. It was chilly and windy. When I got back, I called Faye. Dad took a nap so I did not get to talk to him. Then Chris gave me a massage. I napped for a while, until supper consisting of corned beef and cabbage was ready. I got up and Chris stripped the bed and washed the sheets.

After eating supper, I cut up a cherry tomato and put it outside to try freeze-drying it. (This desert environment should be good for something). I listened to a session of Re:Union, then watched some gardening videos. I made my evening drink and we watched three episodes of Space Force. It was less violent than iZombie, but the humor sometimes escaped me.

We made the bed with clean sheets. I brushed my teeth, then sat down to write my blog. I got a little sidetracked reading about the documents leaked from EMA (European Medicines Agency). They had major concerns over unexpectedly low quantities of intact mRNA in batches of the vaccine developed for commercial production. The BMJ asked Pfizer, Moderna, Curevac, as well as several regulators what percentage of intact RNA was acceptable for mRNA vaccines. None offered specifics and one said the such info was commercially confidential.

* This is from show-n-tell on Tuesday *

No comments: