Thursday, March 25, 2021

One last time

I wore the mp3 headphones last night and got a good sleep. I got up a little before 8 and checked all the plants. I prepared for meditation morning with coffee, reading, Happylight and exercise. I put on the 6-cd line-up. After much tapping and meditation, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen and den. Chris did not come home for lunch.

I took a shower and got dressed. I spent way too much time looking for an American made cable to connect my laptop to the stereo for a louder sound. So many of the cables were made by Chinese companies. Then I walked to the post office to get the mail, which was all junk. I called the dentist to find out when my next cleaning appointment it.

When I got back, I listened to several interviews and took notes: GAVI (founded by Gates) doesn't pay taxes, and is criminally immune. That means no matter what they do, police are not allowed to storm the buildings and examine their computers. A few years ago Bill Gates applied to become a member-state of the WHO, but apparently was denied, so now he is striking deals with countries. Twice the WHO put out a medical alert on PCR test saying that the high CT rate is spiking false positives, which means they should only be used in conjunction with clinical presentation, but that did not stop them from pushing PCR tests as the best diagnostic test. AstraZeneca shot is not authorized in the US but for some reason we've already bought millions of doses. It is likely that the spike protein is causing blood clots.

I made breakfast for supper. Afterward, I meditated with Deepak. I read some articles and then heated tea. I removed the rest of the ornaments from the tree, and turned it on one last time. We watched 4 episodes of In Search Of.... One was on immortality. It was filmed in the 70's. Then it was time to blog and go to bed. But I couldn't resist piecing another puzzle.

No comments: