Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunny, but not terribly warm

I took half a sleep supplement last night and put on my mp3 headphones. But although they were attached to my laptop all day, they were not charged and soon the session ended. I had trouble getting to sleep. In the morning I dreamed that Chris and I got separated so I tried to call him, but found I had both of our phones in my purse. So there was no way to contact him.

I got up about 8:45 which turned out to be 9:45 in the new time. I tried the previous supplement routine, but ran out of time.

I read a book with the HappyLight and then checked e-mail. I read about places that are creating an animal records database. That means the population must register domestic animals and needs a permit to give someone a cat for instance. PA is hiring people to implement programs of Innovative research for mass depopulation of domestic livestock in commercial settings, and practical biosecurity immplemetation for commercial and backyard domestic operations. The author thinks that this is how the powers that be will keep us from raising our own animals while they get rid of commercially raised animals.

I got ready for church, and we drove to the chapel. I chatted with Eileen and Brian, then sat for the service. We sang two familiar songs and I stood through two others that were unfamiliar. After the service, I talked to Eileen, then we went home. Chris started gaming with the guys and Michele. I made and ate breakfast.

I read some e-mail, then made a pincushion and took pics of it for class next week. I planted tomato seeds by cutting off pieces of paper towel that had seeds dried to it. I placed the pieces seed-side down on dirt in a seed tray. Then I prayed it with water.

After reading some more, I took a walk out to the gardens. I found tunnels in the middle. I dug them up as far as I could with my hands. When I got back, Chris was ready for his haircut. He put a chair out on the front porch and I gave him a tonsure cut. He seemed to like it.

I heated some leftovers for supper. Chris made a roast beef. I read articles, and watched two interviews from the brain summit. I did one 16 minute session with the MindPlace device. Finally I made my evening drink. We watched part of the second episode of The One, but were not enthused. So we watched an episode of a French series called Lupin. Then I sat down to write my blog post and read another article or two.

No comments: