Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Garden in a bag

I did not take the sleep supplement before bed last night. I breathed lavender through my left nostril, and did yoga stretches. Then, in spite of lying awake for a while, I slept well after that. I got up about 8 with Reveille still rattling around in my head. I made lemon juice, read by the HappyLight, then used MindPlace to energize. Finally I turned on the router and meditated with Deepak.

I read e-mail, then put on an audio and started parsing supplements. Chris came home for lunch with mail. I made and ate breakfast, then watched propagation videos. I trimmed my tomato plant and stuck the cuttings in water. I also weighted a leaf onto soil. I added scraps to the compost pile, and put dirt in the rotted pumpkin, hoping the seeds will sprout. I re-figured grow bag dimensions, then laid out the drop cloth and cut it up. I sewed on two bags, then put supper in the toaster oven. I quickly walked to the garden and back. Chris was home, and had turned off the timer.

I took supplements and ate supper. I watched gardening videos, mostly about planter bags. I made my evening drink. I saw the worms were trying to escape so I cut up some banana peels for them. We watched 4 episodes of In Search Of...with Lenard Nimoy. Then I brushed my teeth and sat down to write my blog post. I recharged my phone and headset. I watched the NTD newscast, then went to bed.

* This is the plant bag, filled with sewing stuff to hold it up. *

No comments: