Friday, March 5, 2021

His second shot

I used the sound and light device last night with a shorter program and the red filter. Then I did my yoga stretches, and went to bed. I used the mp3 headphones and for some reason turned them off in the middle of a track. Was it the first time around or the second? I fell asleep, then woke again with hot flashes. But inspite of not sleeping through the night, I was able to get up just after my alarm went off at 7:30.

I refreshed the water in the sprouting vegetables. I soaked more sprouts from my years-old collection. I read a book by the Happylight. I turned on the router and checked e-mail. I watched the second tapping video from last night, which was about sleep so I should have done it last night.

Chris came home for lunch, and let me know that there was no mail at the post office. I listened to The Highwire. I learned that nanofibers found in some masks are similar to asbestos ilbers and may have a similar effect. A professor was attacked for telling his students to read mask studies and make up ther own mind. Apparently critical thinking is a no-no. Almost 1100 deaths have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. Johnson and Johnson shot is said to be 66% effective, but broken down by age group, it turns out to be only 42% effective for the over 65 crowd - those most at risk. We still don't know how effective it is at preventing transmission, or asymptomatic infection. Adenovirus vectored vaccines may only work once because the body becomes immune to the adenovirus. 450,000 lives could have been saved by budesonide. Budesonideworks.com

It was another nice day, though not quite as warm as yesterday. I opened some windows to let in fresh air. I took food scraps out to the compost pile. I heard the Fed-ex truck stop and then ring the doorbell. When I got to the door, there was a large box of frozen wlld-caught fish. I unpacked the box and loaded all the fish into the freezer, then put the box outside. I dug up prickly weeds in the back yard, and stirred the compost pile.

I searched the house for magnets for the Saturday project. What I found was not strong enough. I tried to cut up a fridge magnet, but the pieces were still not strong enough. I tried making a version, but it fell off the fridge.

I listened to a tapping audio, then made and ate supper. Chris came home. I watched a video presentation. Chris left. I listened to part of the last tapping audio. I watched a newscast about newsanchors resigning because they are asked to report things they don't think are true. Chris came home, having got his second shot. He said he felt fine. But we watched three episodes of Community and he didn't seem to enjoy it like he usually does.

I nearly fell asleep on the couch. I got up and brushed my teeth, then wrote my blog post and cropped all the pics I took today.

No comments: