Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Heart health

I woke up feeling fine after going to bed very late. I expected to be sore, if nothing else. I started the lemon protocol, and sat through a 'trance' session of the MindPlace. Afterward, I put on some interviews from the Cardiovascular Summit and parsed out supplements for the next two weeks.

Notes: The eye is a biomarker of degenerative diseases. Cataracts are a symptom of mortality risk. Macular degeneration and glaucoma also indicate a vascular risk. We must stop the processes that lead to these conditions. Take vitamin A in the form of codliver oil. Whatever helps your eyes, helps your brain. Nitric oxide is the singular most important thing for endothelium health. Royal jelly helps, as does arginine and citruline. Possibly sam-e, resvertrol, and lithium orotate. Antioxidants like spirulina, and blueberries help. Activate the parasympathetic system: meditation, deep breathing, good sleep. Autophagy and mTor happen during sleep. Laughter and play are important. Leaky gut = leaky heart and blood vessels. Round-up is everywhere, even in shower water. It breaks down endothelium. Corn-fed cattle have much higher omega 6 levels, which is not good for your heart. Chickens are given antibiotics from the day of their birth to avoid infections under crowded conditions. Glyphosate blocks vitamin D conversion, so supplementation with D3 is necessary. Glyphosate shuts down bile production. Tudca is good for the liver, which is good for the heart.

I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home with the mail at lunch time. He asked if he could use my vacuum to clean a house after work. I offered to help. After he left, I made more chia/flax mix, and put on another interview.

There is more lymph than blood in the body. Bananas and dairy make lymph thicker, while cranberries and celery make lymph thinner. RLS is a symptom of the body trying to move lymph.

I quit reading e-mail, and collected cleaning supplies. At 6 I called Chris and he said he was going to be late. I had a bite to eat. Chris came home to change his clothes, waiting for his boss to text. I moved my extra sewing machines to the guest room to make room for the new worm farm. Chris' boss texted, so we loaded the cleaning supplies in the car and drove over to the house. It was a house used for people visiting the post or needing a place to hang out with their crowd. But it had been closed for covid. So I guess it had been dirty for awhile. And the water was turned off. I cleaned in the kitchen with spray cleaner. I scrubbed the oven door and inside the fridge door. The men ran vaccuum cleaners. Then his boss called it quits. So we packed up. I took a 5-gallon bucket over to the garden which was nearby. I was going to put water in it, but the garden water was turned off. Sigh. I walked back to the car and we drove home.

Chris fixed himself supper while I read articles. He also made a big bowl of popcorn. I made my evening drink and we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then we brushed our teeth. I sat down to write my blog post and got caught up in reading e-mail.

No comments: