Friday, March 19, 2021

Roast beef test

I forgot to take a bunch of magnesium before watching TV last night. But I slept ok (after the usual hour or so of lying awake). I heard Chris get up in the morning, and Reveille. I got up before 8 and drank a cup of water. Then I made the lemon juice solution. I turned on the internet and the Happylight and I meditated with Deepak (who is doing another 21 days of meditation series). From there, I went to Brad's five-day tapping challenge. I took a break to change the water in the windowsill garden. I watched another video or so, then made and ate breakfast.

Chris did not come home for lunch. I watched The Highwire. Dr. Zelinko noticed that longhauler syndrome virtually never happens if you are treated within the first 5 days of symptoms. Another study showed that people who recovered from infection and then got the vaccine got no added benefit from being vaccinated, but they did have a higher percentage of adverse reactions. A meta-analysis of symptomatic and asyptomatic people showed that symptomatic people transmit virus 200 times out of 1000, whereas asymptomatic people transmit 7 times out of 1000.

It was a nice day so I walked to the post office without a coat. It was windy but tolerable. There was no mail. I took the long way home. Not wanting to go in right away, I filled a bucket with rocks and moved it to the back yard. I also watered the compost piles.

I listened to Ron DeSantis' public health roundtable in Florida on science and covid response. It was very good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V7ZqnoKdUQ&t=6312s. I heated roast beef in the oven. Chris popped in to say hello before trotting off to Mass. I looked up what tumbleweeds are good for: tumbleweed shoots and bacon recipe. People are selling them on ebay. I used the MindPlace device for 20 minutes, then took the roast beef out and ate it, but nothing else. There is a stomach acid test that involves eating only steak and seeing how you feel 3 hours later. (I felt fine)

I read an article about employers replacing their workers with robots, but they call it RPA (robotic process automation.) “These are not your grandfather's old bots merely doing repetitive mechanical tasks. Sophisticated automatons armed with artificial intelligence have quietly moved up the corporate ladder to take over cognitive work that had been the niche of such highly paid humans as financial analysts, lawyers, engineers, managers, and doctors.”

I made my evening drink. We watched one episode of Lupin and discovered that it was the last one. Chris decided to try a pirate series. It looked pretty brutal, and it was, but it was almost like a documentary. Different historians narrated parts of the story as Spain fought with Britain and pirates looted their ships. Then I read some comments on a website, and posted to my blog, ready to go to bed.

* The WHO admits just how much we don't know about the covid injections. *

No comments: