Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Conversations about gardening

I slept ok. I got up after 8 and made lemon water. I spritzed the mushrooms and checked on the worms. None had crawled out overnight. I used the MindPlace device one last time. I read a book by the Happylight. Then I turned on the router and checked e-mail.

Somehow I messed up the lemon water protocol. It got late enough that I just started making breakfast. While I ate, I watched an episode from the soil summit and took notes.

Around 3 I put a gallon of water by the door and packed up the MindPlace device. I had a hard time getting all the pieces into the black bag. I couldn't remember if the wall adapter came with it, or if that adapter belonged to us. I tried to look it up on the manufacturer's website, but it didn't say. I watched reviews for it online. In one of them, the reviewer unboxed the device and took out each piece. One was an adapter, but different. Oh well. I packed it all up and headed out to ACS.

When I got there, Mr. Kruse was in his office. I returned the device to him and we had a long conversation about a bunch of things, including gardening. He said there was more cow manure out by the gardens if I wanted it. After our conversation, I went to the garden to add a gallon of water to the five-gallon bucket.

By the time I got home, Chris was home and eating his burritto. I talked to William who is adding shale to the side of the driveway to support Faye's van. Then I made supper. I read about N protein, which is part of most coronaviruses and if added to the shot, would be more likely to confer immunity for most or all variants. The N protein sequence is more stable than the spike protein sequence.

I made my chamomile tea and we watched two episodes of The Indian Detective. Then we had a long talk, including gardening. Also, I had read an article saying that the commander at Fort Bragg made a ruling that troops without a vaccination card could not go in the dining facility. I was hoping Chris could confirm the story, but he did not know. He did say that the commander could do that as long as he provided an alternative, like a sack lunch.

Finally, I got to sit down and write to my blog while he went to bed.

* I didn't take any pics today. *

No comments: