Friday, March 26, 2021

That's a lot of missing money

I had a really good night of sleep after doing all the usual things. The unusual thing was wearing a multivitamin patch and a B-12 patch. I think I slept through Reveille and Chris getting ready for work.

When I left the bedroom, I found the worms climbing the walls. I opened the lid a little for them to dry out, hopefully not too much. I made lemon water. I looked for fabric for a mask and cut a strip which I soaked in hot water. I used the Mindplace device and then read for a few minutes. I put on new patches. Then I turned on the router.

I read e-mail most of the morning. I made breakfast around noon. Chris came home for lunch, so I listened to The Highwire with headphones: Rep. Dale Kobayashi told his story about getting small pox vaccine in 1964 and then getting encephalitis in 1971, along with 500 others who were vaccinated at the same time. He was at a peaceful gathering in Hawaii and the police came and arrested two people. At least one of them was wearing a mask, so I don't know why she was arrested. Blood clots resulting from AstraZenica was discussed. Their vaccine Covax was sent to small countries. DeSantis decried vaccine passports. Gottlieb said covid is spreading through aerosols as well as droplets so 6 feet is not very helpful. Virtual learning may cause more risk to mental and emotional health than in-person learning. Facemasks for children are damaging more than their mental health. Geert's warning has credibility even if he thinks a different kind of vaccine would be better. Early treatment cocktails should be used and are 80% effective.

I picked sprouts off of the sweet potato and put them in a bottle and photographed them. I planted one cutting which had roots. I listened to more interviews as I worked on a grow bag. I meditated while supper heated, but Chris came home and interrupted that. I finished off the jackfruit, then separated the rags from the rind for the worms. I started an interview with Catherine Austin Fitts. She said Rumsfeld announced that 20-some trillion dollars was missing from the gov't the day before 911. But of course that announcement got lost in the reporting of the twin towers. She discovered that money was spent on very expensive ufo research, how to adapt alien technology for our use, etc. Also, keeping the whole thing hidden is very expensive.

I boiled jackfruit seeds, and made tea. I sorted ornaments while waiting for Chris. Then we watched four episodes of In Search Of. One was about alien abductions. Afterward, I napped on the couch, then I brushed teeth, wrote my blog post, and got ready for bed.

No comments: