Monday, March 1, 2021

Chickenwire

Last night I took half a supplement, sniffed the sleep jar, and put on my headphones. I remember taking them off, but then I slept really well and got up around 7:30. I drained the sprouts which had inadvertantly soaked overnight. I skipped the lemon juice, and used the alternate supplement routine.

I read a book and the Bible by the Happylight. I finished the heart block, and got dressed for church. I listened to a tapping summit presentation. Then we went to church.

I took with me the bag of fabrics that Johnnie had given me last week. I told her I had chosen a red white and blue fabric from my own stash. Then we sat down for the service. Afterward, I noticed that Jenni had come in. I gave her a copy of the peanutbutter fudge recipe. The three of us talked for a bit, then walked outside. I got in the car with Chris and we went home.

I washed 5 apples and ate them while listening to the Corbett Report: presidents are not chosen for leadership capability but for the ability to distract attention from those who are really wielding the power. Voting is a selection circus.

I put the heart block in an envelop and walked it to the post office to get mailed in the morning. When I got back, I finished installing chickenwire in the flowerbed. I also re-rolled the last of the chickenwire around a large roller to loosen the curve of it. Later, with Chris' help, I was able to fashion it into a circle and weave a wire through the holes to keep that shape. Then I took it outside and staked it to the ground with 4 metal chopsticks. I filled it with rotting leaves to start composting.

I read e-mail most of the afternoon. Chris cooked ground beef and mushrooms for my supper (since he cares not for mushrooms). I had planned to eat apples for supper, like last Sunday, but the ground beef was far more filling.

After supper, I listened to an interview from the tapping world summit and worked puzzles. It was almost 9 when I made my evening drink and we watched two episodes of Voyagers. One of them featured Franklin Roosevelt, so afterward, I read a number of articles about him, his wife, his mother, polio, etc. Then I wrote up my blog post and got ready for bed.

* I forgot to take a pic of the heart so here is one of the instructions. *

No comments: