Sunday, March 28, 2021

Dirt is a deep subject

I took half a sleep supplement last night around midnight. I had trouble falling asleep, but not staying asleep. I woke up about 8 and Chris was already up. I ruminated until 8:30, then got up to make lemon water.

I used the MindPlace device and read a book for awhile. Then I plugged my headphones up to recharged. I checked e-mail for a bit until Chris was ready. Then we went back to the bedroom and he gave me a coconut oil massage. Afterward I rested whie he showered, then I got up to take my shower. While I got dressed, he started the laundry.

I read an article that said our money has lost 30% of its value in the last year because they printed 30% more. Every stimulus paid out will reduce it even more.

Then I watched several interviews from the soil summit. So many things were recommended that I didn't get them in full sentences: Indiginous microbes (IMO) is part of Korean Natural Farming. MAKESOIL.com to sign up to donate or receive kitchen waste. Chris Trump, endophytes and saprophytes, volcanic (basalt) rock dust, Matt Powers book explains all. Ancient forest humus, C-90, Marphyl, Boogie Brew Pro, SoilBalance probiotic, Xtreme Gardening Azos, Ultra- archaea, Mr. Fulvic, Boogie-Blue Plus, Growingyourgreens.com

I put on a light jacket and walked to the post office. There was no mail for us. I took the long way back and picked up some giant beans that fell from a tree. I broke them up and put them in the compost. I transplanted some tomato seedlings, and a sprouted pea. I opened the mushroom kit and left it to soak according to directions. I watered the compost pile and added food scraps from things Chris fixed in the oven. Then I started sewing a mask for Cherry.

Chris steamed green beans for supper while I heated some fish in the toaster oven. I also ate some of the pea and lentil sprouts. I read several articles, then meditated with Deepak. I listened to an interview from the peptide summit but it did not keep my attention. I sourced planting mediums and looked up some of the things suggested earlier.

As I put beans away, it occurred to me that they would go really well with ham. Perhaps for Easter? I made chamomile tea and we watched several episodes of Warehouse 13. Then we made the bed, I brushed my teeth, and I wrote my blog post for today.

No comments: