Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Gardening videos

I did not take the sleep supplement last night because I knew I would be awakened early by Reveille, or Chris' alarm. I didn't think I slept much, but I did not hear Chris get out of bed, so I must have been sleeping then. I tried to go back to sleep, but just stayed in bed until nearly 8.

I made the lemon juice solution. I read by the HappyLight, then used the MindPlace device. I turned on the router and watched one or two episodes from the brain summit. They recommended Brain HQ, and braintapresearch.com. The second one comes with a headset. I watched something about mushrooms and cardboard while listening to brain science. One way to relax is to breathe EO through the left nostril to activate left brain (and reduce right brain anxiety). The body needs calcium at night to wind down.

I made breakfast and ate it while watching gardening videos. Chris came home for lunch and asked me to make more bread. I started a loaf and watched more gardening videos. I also saw an interview with an Israeli woman who said their prime minister signed a contract with Pfizer to vaccinate the entire population with no consent, informed or otherwise. Unvaccinated people are being shut out of all community activities.

I opened a coconut and drank the juice, then scooped out the meat. I cut up the coir to use with the worms or the mushrooms. I watched a movie on medical racism, showing how people of color have been experimented on without their knowledge.

I walked to the garden with some castor oil pellets in my pocket. I buried some of them where critters had dug recently. I also readjusted the top on the five gallon bucket so it would be dry. Then I walked home. I put supper in the toaster oven. Chris came home and called Michele to ask her an immigration question. Then he left me to talk to her while he changed clothes. He made himself a burrito and rejoined the conversation.

After a bunch more gardening videos and a few notes, I made my evening drink and we watched a Netflix movie called The Dig. It was based on an historical event. After a few more gardening videos, I posted to my blog, and got ready for bed.

No comments: