Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Gluten can be bad for your heart

Last night I took half a supplement and went to bed and used the mp3 headphones. I went to sleep, then woke up and took the headphones off. I am not sure when I woke up in the morning. I got up soon after the alarm went off.

I made a lemon juice solution. I soaked the sprouts. I used the MindPlace device to experience a relaxation track (while having the Happylight turned on). I spritzed the worms, and added water to the vegetable tops growing in water.

Today's episode of the cardiovascular summit:

Gluten can affect the heart and gut and cause nutritional deficiencies. It can affect intestinal microbes. Homocysteine should be under 9. You can lower it with B12, folate and B6. Cardiology is a relatively new field, that wasn't needed before modern foods and lifestyle. Wheat, barley, rye, oats, corn, rice - all grains have glutens - a family of proteins found in grains. Gluten is a slow poison. Food sensitivities can show up as much as three weeks later.

Chris came home for lunch. He put fish in the oven for my supper, then made himself lunch. He hadn't gotten the mail.

I listened to interviews, then turned my attention to gardening videos. I took a break to walk to the post office to get the mail. Then I watered the compost pile. I filled three jugs with water for the community garden, but it was cold and windy. I looked up the weather for tomorrow and it seemed much nicer, so I decided to wait. I went back to watching videos on gardening, growing mushrooms on coffee grounds, making biochar, and growing plants from food scraps, etc. There was one from Australia on what to bury in the garden. His wife hit a kangaroo and he buried it beneath the banana trees and got a bumper crop of bananas.

I had the fish for supper. Chris came home and made his usual burritto. I made my evening drink and he poured his. We watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. We had a long talk. Then he went to his laptop and I sat down to write my blog post. I finished reading an article about the adverse events in pregnant women whose doctors are recommending that they get the shot.

No comments: