Sunday, March 7, 2021

Teaching the kids to sew

I used the sound and light machine on a meditative setting last night with the red filters. Then I went to bed and used the mp3 headphones. I did not sleep all that well, due mostly to hot flashes. I stayed in bed late, getting up at 9.

It was really windy and the doors and windows were shaking. But it was a warm wind. I started the lemon juice protocol. I used the sound and light device on a rejuvenation setting without the filters. It was only 24 minutes, so I also read the Bible for a few minutes with the Happylight on.

Then I brushed my teeth, and got materials together to make today's project. I had to make another one in order to be certain I had everything a person might need. I decided to use netting for the back, since it allows the magnets to be closer to the metallic surface, hence a stronger attraction. I cut three, which turned out to be the perfect number. I searched through my fabric collection for lightweight scraps.

Chris offered me a massage and I accepted. Then he took his shower and afterward, I took mine. I made and ate breakfast while checking e-mail. Chris put my sewing machine in my trunk and went to work. I finished an article, then got ready for class. I cut some strips for the shuttle project. I drove to the chapel, stopping to pick up the mail.

When I got inside, I turned on the heat because the room was cold. I set up my machine and laid out the strips for the shuttle project. I did not like how some of the strips came out - too much dark blue. I resolved to cut more. However, Johnnie knocked on the door and I let her in. Then a little later, a new lady knocked on the door. She had two kids and a third in a stroller. I let them in. She introduced them all, and we had a nice chat getting to know each other. Her girls were very excited to do the project and the mother was excited for them to learn. Since I only brought one machine, they had to share, but they were exceeding well behaved. The mother said they will attend from now on.

After they left, Johnnie and I packed up. I went home and put stuff away. Then I went for a walk down by the gardens. There was a pile of what appeared to be cow manure nearby. I came home, watered my compost and got on my laptop.

Video: Representatives of the German Bayer company were secretly members of the SS and had built a large underground unit of spies. People were sent to Auschwitz without the slightest idea of why they were sent. The Germans diluted their food with chemicals to cause infertility. An account was written by nurse who had to take care of the human guinea pigs, results of all the experiments on humans. Bayer sent medicines with no labels and these were injected into people so their decline and death could be observed, after which their organs were harvested for inspection. Bayer bought 150 women and experimented on them with medicines. Some medicines changed men to women and vice versa. Experimental vaccines were sent to the camp and used on political prisoners. The plan was to sterilize non-German people to use as slaves for about 30 years. Then the Germans would be rid of the inferior people and claim the countries land for themselves. Bayer was part of I G Farben, a stockholder in Standard Oil, and contributor to Hitler's campaign. Bayer used Auschwitz population for experiments in genetic modification, chemical experiments, pharmaceuticals, vaccines. Some of the scientists were tried at Nueremburg, served short sentences, and relocated to the U.S. In Operation Paperclip, giving them new identities and positions of power in NASA, CIA and others. Bayer tightened control over the world food supply with the purchase of Monsanto. I heated some fish for supper and did puzzles while listening to videos from the author of End of America - 10 steps to fascism, and we just reached step 10.

I made my evening drink and we made the bed. Then we watched three episodes of Community. I brushed my teeth and sat down to listen to the rest of the cardiovascular summit episode while doing puzzles. Finally I had to pause it to write my blog post and go to bed.

No comments: