Saturday, March 20, 2021

Shopping

I took half a supplement last night and used the mp3 headphones. I slept but it was hard to get up in the morning. Maybe I should take it earlier. I used the alternate supplement schedule rather than the lemon juice because it was quicker. I read by the Happylight, then watched Brad's Day 4 tapping video. I also meditated with Deepak. I read e-mail and articles. I made and ate breakfast.

After breakfast, I might have watched videos or something until 2. Then I got dressed. I watered the compost piles, changed water for one sweet potato and picked off a stem which I stuck in water to root. I sprayed the tomato seeds, and checked on the worms.

After Chris took his shower, we packed the cooler and went to Tooele. We started the book on CD over again. We shopped at Luckeys, Melanie's, and Macey's. Then we went home. We stopped at the post office where I picked up a package from Swansons.

After we put the groceries away, I laid down because I was so tired. But I did not fall asleep. I got up to make supper, and topped it off with jackfruit. I saved the rind for worms and compost. I watched an hour newscast. Then I made my evening drink. We watched two episodes of a zombie series (called Zombie). paints the title character (a zombie) in a good light. Had a discussion about how to choose what to watch in the future.

I brushed my teeth, composed my blog post, and got ready for bed.

* I wish these two hadn't met. *

No comments: